1.  minimal and self taught
  2. a better understanding of the programs and be able to use them easily
  3.  computers now create a different medium for people to work with
  4. i'm terrible at photoshop, illustrator i'm a little better at, I like the fact that its more actual drawing
  5. Yes, and yes
  6. both
  7. no, art ed
  8.  hopefully teach art, if my plan to become rich and famous doesn't work
  9.  francis bacon and kiki smith
  10. coast modern, and glass animals 
  11. i'm actually bilingual, I speak Italian, I just hate speaking in public.
  12. When I moved in on Sunday, the only way, my mom and I could get my sister to come help is we bribed her with food trucks. After we managed to get all my stuff put away and me moved in we went out to lunch. Unfortunately for us, nothing was OPEN. The amount of complaining that we had to endure until we eventually found an open place was awful, and even after she would not shut up. 

Comments

Popular Posts